Statistics Netherlands (CBS) project affiliates
Former project affiliates
For POPNET to develop into a stable and structural part of the Dutch research infrastructure, an Advisory Board has been set up to help guide the project as it develops. The POPNET Advisory Board consists of seven members.
- Cees Diks, University of Amsterdam (UvA).
- Tom Emery, Open Data Infrastructure for Social Science and Economic Innovations (ODISSEI).
- Marjolijn Das, Statistics Netherlands (CBS) & Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR).
- Agneta Fischer, Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of Amsterdam (UvA).
- Joost Kok, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS), University of Twente (UT).
- David Lazer, Network Science Institute, Northeastern University.
- Frank Pijpers, Statistics Netherlands (CBS) & University of Amsterdam (UvA).